|Methods of Payment
Terms of Business and
Extended Credit Facilities and
Methods of Dispatch and
Abbreviations used and
Buyers may pay for goods by any of the following methods:
- CREDIT CARD: Payment may be made on-line as our payment gateway is 100% secure. We accept all major national/ international credit cards and strongly recommend this method as it is quick and convenient and goods can be dispatched immediately.
- CASH IN SA RANDS.
- ELECTRONIC TRANSFER: (Swift EFT) directly to our bank account.
Bankers: First National Bank.
Branch: Villiersdorp, South Africa.
Branch code: 200712
Account holder: Philatelic Friends.
Account no: 53451675237
Swift no: FIRNZAJJ
- PERSONAL CHEQUE IN SA RANDS.
- BANK DRAFT: In SA Rands, in favour of our bank (details as above).
- CASH IN FOREIGN CURRENCIES: Banknotes are accepted only in US$'s, GBP £'s, or Euros. Please Note: No coins are accepted. Any excess received will be converted to Rands at the time of sale and carried forward as a credit towards your next purchase.
- PERSONAL CHEQUE/CHECK, MONEY ORDER, or BANK DRAFT IN FOREIGN CURRENCY: Please Note: All of these attract additional SA bank clearance charges. The amounts below must be ADDED to your invoice total if paying by any of the methods listed in point 7.
GBP Sterling £’s - ADD £ 8
USA Dollars $'s - ADD $ 15
European Union Euros - ADD € 12
- PRICES: All prices are quoted in SA Rands and no VAT is payable